Partners Card 2017, presented by Bank of Texas, is the only sale where you truly save. That is, save lives and support the critical work of The Family Place.
Partners Card is the signature fundraiser for The Family Place, one of the longest-serving family violence service providers in the state. The Partners Card effort has raised over $16 million to help break the cycle of family violence in our community.
100% of your Partners Card purchase goes directly to supporting survivors of family violence.
Here's HOW it works:
- Purchase a Partners Card for $70
- Call Partners Card hotline at 214.443.7754 or visit www.partnerscard.org by October 21.
- Purchase from community seller volunteers, your neighborhood Tom Thumb or one of the card-selling stores listed in bold starting October 21.
- Download the Partners Card App from the Apple Store or Google Play and purchase your card digitally.
- The Partners Card entitles the cardholder to a 20% discount at participating retailers for a ten-day period from October 27 - November 5, 2017. There are more than 750 retailers that participate in the program each year.
- The “Card” is on the back of an easy-to-use directory with a detailed listing of all retailers by area, category and alphabetically.
Partners Card History
Over the past 24 years, Partners Card has become the largest fundraiser for The Family Place and is one of the most popular shopping events in the Dallas Metroplex. In 2016, Partners Card celebrated its 24th anniversary with more than 750 participating retailers and restaurants selling over 15,000 cards and providing over 15,000 nights of shelter to women, men and children. In its history, the community has helped raise more than $17 million through the Partners Card program. Partners Card 2017 marks our 25th anniversary.
Partners Card 2017 Co-Chairs
Brynn Bagot and Jennifer Burns